6:41 AM

2010 in Review

The year is over in a few days and I decided to look back on 2010, in terms of reading and writing:

1--The number of novels I finished

83,000--The word count of my finished novel

75+--An estimate of how many books I read this year

11--The number of query letters I've sent out so far

2--The number of new novels I started writing

2,500--The length of my only short story this year

19--The number of blog posts, including this one, for 2010

99--Percentage of how happy I am when I write (characters do make it difficult that other 1%)

125,000--The number of words I've written this year


This is rather silly, but it'll be interesting to compare the numbers at the end of 2011. Here's to a great year in 2011! (I may even start saying twenty-eleven instead of two thousand eleven.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment